MoQuality is looking for a full-time Product Designer.
This position exists to accelerate the pace of product development and design. The position will be dedicated to creating immediate value for MoQuality by streamlining the product design process, accelerating the delivery of design specs, and problem solving with the leadership team to shape product decisions.
- Working on a daily basis to drive design decisions with the team.
- Creating and deploying prototypes for evaluation with team and users following the D School methodology.
- Recording feedback with users and synthesizing into pixel-perfect mockups.
- Working with our development team to plan and run design sprints.
- Testing and providing detail-oriented product design feedback to our development team.
- Documenting design decisions and working collaboratively with the team to launch products after each development cycle.
An Ideal Candidate would have
- Design experience working in projects at startups, agency
- Preferably a degree in design with no experience.
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping software, adobe suite or equivalent tools
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (design sprints), QA processes, user-centric design principles, a passion for digital design.
- Interested in startup culture and design thinking.
- Supremely independent, self-starter and ready to attack problems with grit and gusto.
- Excited to be involved with an early stage startup, ready for the challenges and fast iteration cycles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com