MoQuality is changing the way the world builds and tests mobile apps, and we want you to help build our product. We’re looking for an experienced mobile platforms engineer to help shape MoQuality’s next-generation mobile app testing solution. You’ll work on building and maintaining a solution that provides data and insights to our AI platform for mobile testing.
This role requires software engineering skills with expertise in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS. Your peers are former PhDs and Tech grads with strong experience in AI and software engineering. Hence, strong communication is important, as is the ability to self-direct. This work would help millions of mobile developers across the world create rich and compelling experiences for their users by getting rid of bugs in their software.
- You will need a background in mobile platforms (Android/iOS) and a stronghold of mobile programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C.
- You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
- You will document the systems you help build
- You will coordinate with engineering and product leadership to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
- You will work with support to triage and debug technical support requests
- Experience with Android/iOS app/platform development is a must. You should have a stronghold of mobile programming languages including Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C. Should demonstrate past projects where you have developed mobile solutions (Apps/SDK/Frameworks).
- Experience with mobile build and deploy tools, like gradle, bazel, fastlane, bitrise, circle-ci
- Solid understanding of design patterns and testing principles
- A strong sense of product and empathy for users
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud, and Dev ops tools is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org