Customer Success Advocate Atlanta, GA
mLevel combines innovative technology with the latest in learning science to provide a next-generation learning solution used by leading corporations & education providers worldwide. It seamlessly integrates micro-learning, adaptive learning & educational games into an easy-to-use platform that’s proven to significantly increase learner outcomes.
The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for the regular training and support of multiple customer accounts. You will be a critical resource and are solely responsible for training clientele on our product and it’s many features. A great deal of your focus will be assisting client admins in constructing their learning content and developing the most effective player experience. This role is extremely important to the development of our product, and greatly benefits our product team by acting as the liaison for customer’s to share their feedback and challenges.
Personal Attributes Required:
– Goal Oriented
– Highly Sociable
– Desire and Drive to Succeed
– Willingness to Learn
– Strong Attention to Detail
– Superb Time Management Skills
– Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Microsoft Excel). Very computer savvy
– Proven track record of success in a fast paced environment
– Experience in mobile web / mobile apps (not required)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability in leading clear, concise and informative training sessions over a screen share
– Positive individual able to work collaboratively with others and develop strong internal and external relationships
– Passionate team player, willing to go above and beyond to support our start-up environment
– Ability to travel occasionally
– Working in partnership with customers to identify learning objectives for their use case, and effectively guiding them through developing effective content for their activities
– Training new admins on our self-service platform in its entirety.
– Supporting the building of their draft 1 and then introducing additional ways to enhance their player experience and showcase additional mLevel features
– Being the point of contact for all questions / issues that arise from customers using our product
– Lead training sessions outlining Analytics Dashboard demoing full functionality and focusing on the areas proving ROI
– Creating and developing demo missions for prospective clients from varying sources
– Effectively communicating customer feedback / pain points to our product team
– Assist in testing new functionality and supporting a new release to the app stores
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people and look for the same in new members. If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and contribute and if you got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://mlevel.com/careers/ →