Marketwake is seeking a Marketing Analyst to help plan business marketing campaigns, drive SEO, and provide vital insights to help optimize marketing strategies for best results.
You will be responsible for gathering data about our clients’ websites, blogs, social media, SEO and other relevant outlets to determine how we can optimize, enhance and shape our strategy for the best outcomes.
– BA/BS/MS degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
– 1-3 years of online or digital marketing (analytics, email marketing, SEO/SEM) experience
– Passion for SEO and digital marketing
– Experience with marketing automation systems and content management systems
– Self-starting and highly proactive
– Comfortable learning a new software with quick grasp of technical concepts
– Problem solver and natural learner
– Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
– Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
– Create, automate, and track search and traffic metrics
– Assess websites and tools to recommend keywords, link strategies, and web analytics.
– Define and implement search marketing strategies and activities
– Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
– Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
– Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
– Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
– Work alongside content and project management team to build editorial calendar based on findings
– Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
– Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
– Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
– Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
– Loft office space in Brookhaven right off the Marta line
– Progressive, fun, colorful, and open workplace
– No Vacation Tracking policy
– Telecommute days
We would love to get to know you more and see if you might be a good fit to join team Marketwake, one of Atlanta’s finest digital marketing agencies. We are an innovative startup with a rapidly expanding client base, so if you are looking for a team you can grow with, we look forward to chatting with you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://marketwake.com/#contact →