Have an interest in getting into Software Sales, with a company with all the right forces to be poised for wild success?
Perhaps you have software sales experience, and that is *great*. Perhaps you don’t, and that is okay, if you are genuinely interested, passionate, and willing to learn. (Being that you are looking for a job on Hypepotamus, in and of itself is a good sign!)
A high-performing sales team is vital to a company’s success – and that starts with sourcing the right opportunities for the sales team to focus on. As our Sales Development Representative, your mission will be to generate, prospect, and qualify leads to ensure the success of the sales team, and hence the success of Kong.
– Ask the right questions to qualify and guide conversations to best understand our prospects’ businesses to determine Kong’s fit.
– Leverage industry-leading technology (SFDC, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Pardot, etc) and tactics (social selling, email, phone, networking) to generate Sales Qualified Leads through outbound activity to achieve defined goals and objectives.
– Assist in follow-up activities related to specific marketing campaigns, webinars and tradeshows.
– Collaborate with sales, marketing, and demand generation teams to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities.
– Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
What you will bring:
– You have a strong desire to be in software/technology sales
– You have previous sales development, inside sales, or sales experience
– You have Salesforce CRM and other sales engagement tool experience
– You are curious and like to learnYou have a proven ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
– You have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
– You have the ability to listen intently, ask right questions, address challenges, guide conversations, and nurture relationships
– You are tenacious, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven
– You have a bachelor’s degree
– Stock options
– Unlimited vacation days
– Awesome medical, dental, vision plans
– 401k plan
– A team that genuinely cares about your success and happiness both inside and outside work
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://konghq.com/jobs/ →