Imagine Media is currently offering 16-week internship opportunities.
There are a lot of reasons to join us here at Imagine Media Consulting. Maybe it’s our insane passion for our clients. Or maybe it’s our startup, small business, independent environment- the fact that we are not stuck in business suits in a stuffy boardroom. Or maybe it’s because our team is made up of SOCIAL rockstars. Whatever the reason, we’re constantly seeking smart, hardworking, organized, energetic, overachievers to welcome to our small team, who are just as self-motivated to making brands better post by post.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Imagine Media and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this internships:
– You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
– You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
– You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
– It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can IMAGINE.
– There are no work politics or BS to sift through. Our focus is solely on client success.
– You are an extroverted, very social person. You love interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
– You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”. If you don’t understand this bullet, you aren’t a fit.
Intern responsibilities include general administrative duties, heavy creative writing, photo researching, scouting, and assisting teammates with occasional content creation. Interns will also be expected to contribute during creative meetings and undertake writing assignments. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week in-office. Please email resume, cover letter and social media links to apply.
The goal is to establish a positive online presence for each client by integrating brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for participants as well as to track the impact on the clients overall business. In this role, the Social Media Intern will report directly to the Social Media Manager, but also work closely with the company’s Co-Founder, and must be responsible for an open line of communication at all times. Candidate must be available for mandatory Monday meetings at 2:00pm in Atlanta.
– Social Media experience and a high level of familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
– Current college student with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, Business, PR, or a related field
– Knowledge of Atlanta
– Must be capable to meet for Mandatory Monday meetings at 2:00pm at our office in Atlanta
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Google programs
– Proficient writer
– Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
– Must have access to computer & mobile phone
Anticipated Start Date: August 6th, 2018
Internship — College Credit OR $500 Stipend Available at end of program
Social Media Marketing: 1 year
Marketing: 1 year
Communications: 1 year
Social Media Management: 1 year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.hireology.com/imaginemediaconsulting/204236/description →