Implementation Specialist/Consultant is responsible for assisting new and existing customers with the implementation of IDology SaaS products, while promoting a positive customer experience. Accountability in this role is focused on the successful launch and “go-live” of customer implementations.
Someone in this role is considered to be a trusted advisor who is responsible for guiding the customer through the process of software implementation. This position serves as liaison between IDology and the customer in order to promote customer success.
Works on multiple software consulting projects as assigned, focusing on the analysis of the customer’s business goals, objectives and needs.
• Analyzes customers’ business requirements and objectives; develops a plan to meet cstomers’ business needs.
• Ensure solutions meets specifications and the customer specific operational workflows. Assist in addressing gaps between the software solution and the customer’s business needs.
• Leads onsite and remote sessions with customers in order to configure, train, and test the software and the associated processes.
• Provides consulting services related to use of software applications such as business process review, planning sessions, setup, testing, readiness assessment, data import/conversion, custom report needs, and documentation.
• Support IDology Sales Team with training and/or other implementation-related needs
• Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain expert on current product knowledge both from an internal and from a user perspective.
• Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent project management, technical, business, and professional issues.
• Ability to build rapport quickly and become a trusted advisor for the customer.
• Consistently and effectively leads diverse projects and project teams. Consistently leads project teams in a supportive role providing guidance, direction, and feedback.
• Willingness and ability to quickly master training and presentation skills.
• Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
• Effectively develops and uses a systematic approach to analyze and solve problems. Acts proactively to anticipate risks and seeks to mitigate them before they occur. Visualizes the big picture and effectively identifies key issues and designs harmonious and effective solutions.
• Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience working in Client Solutions/Customer Support environment.
• 2+ years data analysis and reporting experience.
• Ability to assist with solution integrations that need to run via API.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
• Experience with analytical software tools such as Tableau.
• Must have professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and be able to articulate technical problems effectively.
• Ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time.
• Knowledge of SDK, API, and web service integrations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner.
• Good working knowledge of networking
• Travel – under 10%
• Some software programming experience, specifically working with APIs; Highly preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
• Previous experience working in a Technology company
• Experience in Customer-facing role.
• Software Implementation / Installation experience
WHERE TO APPLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com