Developer will be a member of an awesome small technology team focused on developing commercial Mobile Apps and SDKs(IOS and Android). Projects will involve enhancing existing products and developing new products built on the IOS and Android Platforms. As the Mobile App Developer you will work closely with the engineering teams, product managers, and management to develop new product offerings and improve existing Mobile Apps for IDology clients. Our applications are developed using IOS, Xcode, Swift, Android, and Android Studio.
• Collaborate with Product Management team to create innovative identity verification and fraud detection services.
• Interface with Quality Assurance team to ensure bug-free deliverables.
• Provide input on estimates and progress to Project Manager to ensure timely delivery.
• Develop and maintain efficient, high quality Mobile Apps using your preferred tools and following our SDLC process.
• Follow secure software development practices, paying particular attention to the OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities in web applications.
• Create and maintain unit/integration test cases using our in-house automated testing tool.
• Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
• Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
• Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, developer integration testing, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related field
• 2+ years of professional software development experience
• 2+ years developing production mobile applications
• Strong communication and customer interaction skills
• Solid understanding of mobile UI design and best practices, application architecture principles (client-side scripting, web service tiers, database storage, caching, etc).
• Strong knowledge of Mobile App environments
• 2+ years of experience developing native applications for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, etc.) using Test Flight, Cocoa Framework, Swift, or Objective C 2.0.
• 2+ years of experience developing native applications for Android devices (Galaxy S7 and S8, Galaxy Tab, HTC Desire 626, etc.) using Android Studio, Java.
• 2+ years developing software with an OO language (Java, C++, etc.)
• 2+ years working with SQL (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc).
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years developing web applications in popular languages such as PHP and Python.
• Familiarity with a SaaS environment (REST APIs, etc.)
• Familiarity with Ant or Maven scripts
• Strong expertise in development on the iOS or Android platforms
• Experience working with an IOS and Android development environments
• Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule
• Solid grasp of web and back-end application development
• Experience with troubleshooting Mobile Apps
• Problem resolution skills
• Familiarity with UNIX or Linux (is a plus)
• Familiarity with SQL queries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com