The Client Solutions consultant will be on the front-line of communications with customers, advising solutions to their application needs. This is a customer-facing role with the ideal candidate being personable, intuitive, highly technical and analytical with an outgoing personality. The CSC should also have the ability to build a strong rapport with customers while providing user training and solutions for client support requirements.
• Configuring client business objectives to meet technical requirements.
• Manage technical integration interaction and provide ongoing support.
• Troubleshooting systems and performance issues over the phone, email, and web.
• Analyze software performance and client usage to provide a holistic view of client data.
• Assume pre and post sales activities by managing relationships directly with customers installing or integrating our services.
• Contribute to customer use of software documentation and training materials.
• Provided product training and support to customers.
• Provide 24X7 on call support, as need
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience in Account Management / Client Solutions / Customer Support experience in a technical environment.
• 2+ yrs data analysis and reporting experience.
• Highly skilled in Excel.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution.
• Experience with analytical software tools such as Tableau. Tableau experience, highly preferred.
• Must have professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and be able to articulate technical problems effectively.
• Strong analytical, oral, written, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner.
• Travel – under 10%.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field, highly preferred.
• Previous experience working in a Technology company.
• Experience customer-facing account role.
• Software Implementation/Installation experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com