Website Hux, Inc
Instantly book a local service provider
Hux is out to build the world’s largest marketplace for services. We make it easy to compare local service providers (house cleaners, tutors, babysitters etc.) on reviews, total price and availability. We are the only local service marketplace that allows users to instantly book recurring service with confirmed prices and availability – zero communication is required with the service provider.
We launched by connecting users to local house cleaners; now we are expanding into additional services.
Hux scaled from zero to a $1mm run rate on a $20K investment, raised $1.25mm of venture capital from Draper Associates (Tim Draper) and tripled in 16 months.
We are looking for someone to dominate customer acquisition and launch our third city! We have many remote team members, so you can work wherever you’re happiest.
You will create and own the marketing function that acquires and retains new users to grow Hux 20% MoM. You will also launch our third market.
1. Identify the most profitable and engaged customers and providers (our “target users”)
2.Identify and manage the most profitable, scalable channels that generate target users
3. Identify and tweak the value propositions that convert target users
4. Craft and manage retention programs that engage existing users, drive purchase frequency and increase word of mouth
5. Maintain and report detailed models that evaluate effectiveness of marketing and retention efforts
– 4+ years experience in online marketing and advertising (2+ years managing paid social)
– 2+ years experience at a high growth B2C start-up
– Hands-on experience crafting growth experiments that drive new user growth
– Proven experience with Facebook, AdWords, SEO (or similar)
– Experience with retention programs such as email / SMS drip campaigns
– Strong quantitative skills analyzing performance of marketing and retention programs (mastery of Excel, bonus: SQL, Mongo Aggregates, Customer.IO)
– Quantifiable proof of success from previous experience
– Bonus: experience with moms and families, creating content, blogs, offline channels such as field marketing, experience with small budgets, ability to manage, motivate and recruit a high performing team
– Free Hux services
– Small, enthusiastic team in high-growth environment
– Gym Membership
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org