Are you relentless and fiercely driven to win? Are you a problem-solver? Do you like seeing others you’ve directly helped, succeed?
If you answered “Hell yea!” to each of these questions, then you’re the right fit for Gimme.
Gimme is seeking a Website & Graphic Design Intern to create beautiful social, website and user interface graphical content, to make sure we stay attractive to our target prospects in order to accelerate our growth.
– Superior experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
– Photography experience and equipment
– Familiarity with Apple products, including iOS and OS X applications
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Work effectively in teams
– Hungry for growth
– Reliable transportation
– Degree (or pursuing) from a 4 year university or college in Graphic Design, Industrial Design Photogrpahy or similar major
– Experience with Skitch
– Know standard design roles and responsibilities
– Create inspiring and impactful website, marketing, and social media content
– Photograph vending products and edit photos to use for our software interface
– Design and implement targeted landing pages
– Create software user interface storyboards, mock ups, and presentation-ready images and video
– Edit and prepare high quality video content on a regular basis
– Conduct useful research on prospects
– Membership to Atlanta Tech Village
– Catered lunch every Friday
– Endless snacks and drinks (and beer)
– iPad and MacBook for work
– Inspiring culture and environment
– Exponential growth opportunity in the startup world
If you think this role is for you, email Evan at email@example.com with a paragraph about yourself, your resume, and the answers to these three questions:
1. In 140 characters or less, what drives you?
2. Give me today’s date in ISO-8601.
3. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
For more on us, check out our website, www.gimmevending.com.