Are you relentless and fiercely driven to win? Are you a problem-solver? Do you like seeing others you’ve directly helped, succeed?
If you answered “Hell yea!” to each of these questions, then you’re the right fit for Gimme.
Gimme is seeking a Marketing & Social Media Intern to inform vending operators everything about Gimme, by creating and submitting content to make sure we stay in the crosshairs of our target prospects to accelerate our growth.
– Superior verbal and written communication skills
– Nice, neat handwriting
– Regular user of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
– Familiarity with Apple products, including iOS and OS X applications
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Work effectively in teams
– Hungry for growth
– Reliable transportation
– Degree (or pursuing) from a 4 year university or college in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Social Media or similar major
– Know standard marketing roles and responsibilities
– Create great first impressions
– Create impactful marketing strategies for target prospects and execute them
– Handwrite notes and letters to potential prospects
– Communicate with our PR firm for advertising, speaking events, awards, etc.
– Create and post social media content on all relevant channels
– Conduct useful research on prospects
– Membership to Atlanta Tech Village
– Catered lunch every Friday
– Endless snacks and drinks (and beer)
– iPad and MacBook for work
– Inspiring culture and environment
– Exponential growth opportunity in the startup world
If you think this role is for you, email Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph about yourself, your resume, and the answers to these three questions:
1. In 140 characters or less, what drives you?
2. Give me today’s date in ISO-8601.
3. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
For more on us, check out our website, www.gimmevending.com.