Website Gather Technologies
Your All-in-One Events Platform
Gather is a sales & marketing platform used by top venues across the US to manage and grow their private events business. We’re a funded startup, and we’re growing — fast!
Bottom line: We need help building innovative software for an industry that is traditionally behind-the-curve when it comes to technology. That’s where you come in.
Our Tech Stack:
– Frontend products built with Angular.js, React & Ionic (mobile)
– Node.js API running on Heroku
– RethinkDB (NoSQL), Postgres & ElasticSearch clusters with RabbitMQ message queue
– Container-based services using Docker & Kubernetes
– Infrastructure managed across Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What you’ll be doing:
– You will be responsible for ensuring the uptime and performance of Gather’s production infrastructure, which currently handles several million requests per day.
– You will help manage various components of Gather’s system — including the API, databases, caching and job queues — across multiple cloud providers and third-party managed services.
– You will work with other engineers and the product team to coordinate the testing and release of daily code updates.
– You have experience operating a distributed, cloud-based, production-grade service – REST API, database clusters, testing, monitoring & security
– You can successfully manage day-to-day tasks, long term projects and occasional emergencies, independently and as part of the team
– You will thrive in a fast-paced environment that encourages experimentation, creative thinking and continual learning
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Experience operating container-based services (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
– SaaS Experience
– Competitive salary
– Health, vision, and dental benefits – 100% covered by company for the employee
– 401(k) with company match
– Professional Development budget for conferences, books and more
– Bright, open office in Inman Park, next to Krog Street Market & the Atlanta BeltLine
– 2 full kegs…of iced coffee
– Free breakfast on Mondays & free lunch on Fridays
– Monthly team events at our clients’ venues
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/gatherhere/4473ae04-2dc2-4988-9c89-877f8ffdfe61 →