Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world’s fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we’ve raised $94M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & more.
Flexport is looking for an awesome individual to join our growing team in Atlanta and support our Data Operations and Finance team.
What you’ll do:
– Enter shipment information with speed, consistency and accuracy
– Own arrival notice process from end to end
– Communicate with partners and vendors
– Process daily payments
– Monitor shipment data and broadcast updates to internal teams
– Complete special projects to support the team as necessary
What you’ll need:
– Next-level attention to detail and follow-through
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
– BA/BS degree.
– Data and excel experience is a plus
Come talk to us about the chance to forever change the face of global trade in a professional atmosphere that encourages individuality and responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/yc632j1 →