Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world’s fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we’ve raised $94M from investors that include Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & more.
As we grow our business in Atlanta, we’re looking for a Customs Manager to build and lead our Customs Brokerage Team to ensure client success. Ready to challenge the status quo? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
– Own all aspects of managing Customs Brokerage day to day operations
– Quarterback any issues causing bottlenecks in operations flow
– Assist in classifying products and advise on document compliance and any additional data needed to process shipments, i.e. ADD/CVD, PGA, when required
– Assist in client on boarding and customs bond processing as needed
– Own post entry management and assist with post summary corrections
– Assist in training of new customs brokerage specialists
– Identify areas of opportunity to increase operational efficiency
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the development of operational efficiencies through automation
What you’ll need:
– 5+ years of professional experience working on customs and 2+ years of experience leading a team to success;
– Strong people management skills as a motivator and coach.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
– Next-level attention to detail and follow-through.
– High level of computer literacy. No paper. All digital.
– Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/gu6jxa1 →