Our passion is building fantastic (and award winning**) products that both fans and teams love. First things first. Working for Experience will provide you with an amazing work environment.
– Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
– Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop and 27″ Apple
– Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
– We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
– 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
– Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
– We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
– Ping-pong table, Corn-hole boards, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
– Be the DJ with Sonos & Jambox speakers throughout the office
– Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
So how are we changing the sports and concert industry? By fixing the ticket and enhancing the fan experience – the two things all fans share at a live event. Whether it’s upgrading to a fantastic seat or participating in a once in a lifetime experience like being on the field, teams and fans alike realize these opportunities should no longer be wasted. It’s better for fans, better for teams, and both love our product.
We’re quickly growing both our business and our team and need to fill multiple roles on our roster with developers that are passionate about programming and building an amazing product. We need your help both scaling our existing system and building it to enable our vision of what a live event can really be. Fun, flexible, and memorable!
Skills & Requirements
– You love live events!
– You’re passionate about technology and you want to use and build innovative products
– You have 2+ years with an object oriented language and a solid understanding of fundamental concepts
– You know SQL and general best-practices for accessing a database
Nice to have:
– Groovy & Grails, Spring, or other JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.)
– You’re a full-stack developer (Work with front-end, back-end services, and data stores – no sweat!)
– Experience with (HTML5, Sass, Node.js, Angular 2+, React)
– Mobile (iOS or Android)
– AWS Kinesis, RedShift
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://expapp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=17 →