• Employ statistical and programming techniques with big data + IoT initiatives and tools to drive major operational business decisions.
• Understand customer and business requirements and implement reliable technical solutions for non-technical end users.
• Identify opportunities to improve data collection, reporting, and analysis based on business needs.
• Regularly interface with client sponsors and team members to meet project deadlines and provide clear communication with the team.
• Provide documentation and explanation of technical solutions in a professional manner
• Strong and proven background of analytical, mathematical and critical thinking
• Passion for data analytics, modeling, programming, and machine learning.
• Strong Python and/or R programming experience. Bonus if applicant has examples of scaling production-facing applications or open-source contributions.
• Exposure to data ETL, storage, and manipulation tools including SQL XML/JSON, and APIs
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent
• US Citizen or GC Holder
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com