At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. And our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right new team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, and Have Fun. So right off the bat, we need to know if you think these are good values for YOU. If this sounds like your kind of thing, keep reading.
We’re a mobile experience company. We strive to build remarkable mobile products and experiences for Fortune 1000 companies. And we’re looking for an incredible Senior UX Designer to join our growing team.
As a UX Designer with Dragon Army, you’ll be responsible for working with clients to define a ux strategy, crafting user requirements, and creating both low and high fidelity prototypes to document the user experience. You’ll plan and facilitate user tests, and document findings.
You’ll mentor our junior members of the User Experience team, and lead the UX effort for larger projects. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative fast-paced team that embraces change. You’ll get to explore new technology, and create user experiences that are elegant, engaging, and just plain fun.
Required Skills and Experience
● Minimum of 5 years experience in the UX field
● Ability to create native iOS and Android experiences and mobile web experiences
● Strong understanding and alignment with iOS Human Interface Guidelines, and Android Material Design
● Ability to manage time effectively to support multiple projects and our teams
● Proven ability to produce both low and high fidelity UX deliverables, using Axure or a similar rapid prototyping
● Elicit user requirements, and translate product specifications into detailed experiences
● Create user test plans and assets, facilitate testing, and analyze results
● Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and internal team members
● Advocate for the user, and work with a team to create delightful experiences that are feasible within budget,
time, and technical constraints
● Must be able to share a portfolio of work samples
Nice to have:
● Agency Experience
● Familiarity with Sketch
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and we can’t forget to mention our annual company cruise.
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.