Website Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab creating IoT for clients
Digital Scientists, LLC is looking for a Digital Product Manager to work onsite with our team in either our Alpharetta or Atlanta office.
-Be part of a collaborative product development process -working together with our design and development teams to build awesome mobile and desktop apps for a variety of clients.
-As a Product Manager, you will be expected to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment with constantly changing or evolving client priorities. Assist in the balancing of client needs and requests alongside resource management, and help lead project research efforts and user workflow ideation. This position requires an extremely organized, efficient and effective individual who can understand and balance the needs of the client and the user.
-This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. This is a hybrid position requiring skills in user experience design, project management, and business analysis. The Digital Product Manager has a keen eye for detail and obsesses over making sure that everything the client receives exceeds our standards of excellence. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day.
-You’ll be working in our open offices, where we have iMac workstations, free soda & snacks, ample parking…plus dining and pubs just steps away.
-We’re a creative, fun-loving, hard-working team. If you thrive on the energy of a startup environment, and also want to work with some of the biggest names, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
* 5 years of related experience (with a web development firm will qualify)
* Competence with a project management system
* Strong abilities with the Google Drive suite of tools
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principle
* Experience creating sequence diagrams, understanding user workflows, and creating architecture diagrams
* Strong awareness of current user experience trends and best practices
* Ability to conduct comprehensive user research through a variety of methods
* Passion for working with the latest tools and technologies
* An attitude and desire for encouraging team collaboration
* An open and collaborative work environment
* Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
* Opportunities for professional development
* Participation in group health plan (Company paid Employee coverage)
* 401K savings plan (with employer matching)
* Location: downtown Alpharetta
* Reports to: Director Product Managment
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications – all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/digitalscientistscom/view/P_AAAAAADAAADNPexZroDPuk →