Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
Marketing Assistant and Office Coordinator
Digital Additive is looking for a marketing assistant/office coordinator to keep our office running smoothly. This person is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO as well as supporting the day to day office operations.
• Administrative and personal assistant support to the President and CEO
• Schedule travel, appointments, and meetings
• Conference research, registration, and coordination of attendees
• Creating presentation decks, proposal content collection, and proofreading
• New business prospect research as well as maintaining Salesforce
• Coordinating new employee onboarding supplies and systems set up
• Coordinating general office upkeep and facilities maintenance support
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies and snacks
• Positive attitude, dependable, and flexible
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently, think creatively, solve problems, and take initiative
• Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Calendar, PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize requirements and deadlines
• Organized and detail oriented
• Interest in email and digital marketing
• College degree required
At Digital Additive we provide:
• Flexible work scheduling with work from home and adjustable start and end times to better suit schedules
• 20 days Paid Time Off, plus 9 paid Holidays
• Health Insurance plans with Humana Healthcare – including plan offerings where the employee is 100% covered by Digital Additive
• Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available, voluntary
• Life Insurance, $20,000 term
• Apple MacBook Pro provided
• Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with programs that allow you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
• Development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences