Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
In this role, you will be asked to build dynamic, data-driven emails that are responsive, render across email clients, and meet design expectations. The ideal developer thrives in a fast-paced, small team, Agile environment, prefers teamwork and collaboration, and possesses excellent personal time management skills. This position provides a wonderful industry entry point as an email developer on our delivery team.
• Build HTML emails from layered artwork
o Edit, resize, slice artwork files
o Build responsively
o Program dynamic, data-driven emails using scripting languages
o Ensure successful rendering across a wide variety of email clients and browsers
• Become familiar with programming within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target platform
• Communicate with internal teams, and occasionally with clients, to ensure accurate execution of a project
• Contribute to project documentation
• Keep up-to-date with email trends and identify opportunities for campaign improvements
• Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
• Positive attitude, dependable, and flexible
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Team oriented with a passion for collaboration
• Strong initiative
• Strong, standards-based HTML and CSS skills
• Comfortable using version control software (VCS), ideally Git
• Familiarity with Photoshop
• Knowledge and experience of email service providers (we work with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget)
• AMPscript experience is a plus!
At Digital Additive we provide:
• Flexible work scheduling with work from home and adjustable start and end times to better suit schedules
• 20 days Paid Time Off, plus 9 paid Holidays
• Health Insurance plans with Humana Healthcare – including plan offerings where the employee is 100% covered by Digital Additive
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available, voluntary
• Life Insurance, $20,000 term
• Apple MacBook Pro provided
• Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with programs that allow you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
• Development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events, and conferences