Unleash Your Team's Potential
Cooleaf’s new Customer Outcomes Manager will be responsible ensuring that our customers get to their desired outcomes.
In this role, you’ll be the face of Cooleaf to our customers (from small businesses to the Fortune 500). You’ll help to train and familiarize customers on our platform, serve as the key point of contact for customer questions, and use your resourcefulness and creativity to design impactful programs and strategies that drive meaningful business value and engage employees at all levels of an organization.
– Develop productive and professional relationships with key stakeholders across your assigned customer accounts
– Take initiative to identify and execute key strategies and tactics to improve the value that our customers receive from our program and technology platform
– Train key customer points of contact and leaders on our technology platform
– Help to route customer technical issues to our product engineering team
– Collaborate with Marketing team and contractors to develop materials and resources to help scale our efforts to maximize customer value from our program and technology platform (e.g. FAQs, Infographics, etc)
– Stay up to date on industry trends and changes by conducting your own research and sharing your knowledge with the team
– Exercise your creative muscles by devising new challenge ideas for our customers to help drive forward their business outcomes through an emphasis on ‘lead behaviors’
– Help with other miscellaneous deliverables and tasks within our small (but growing) team
– 1 to 2 years of customer-facing experience (Customer Service, Customer Success, or other related disciplines)
– Preferably based in Atlanta (but open to remote folks with stellar skills & experience)
– Self-starter with a great attitude and high degree of empathy
– Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to empathize with users and buyers of our programs and technology (our primary users tend to be employees at companies; our buyers tend to be C-level leaders)
– Tech savvy
– Excited about joining a small but growing team that’s making a difference for companies and employees
– Great attention to detail (Please demonstrate this attention to detail by using the subject line ‘Cooleaf COM’ in your email to us; please also answer the question ‘When was the last time you helped someone?’ in your email to us)
– Four year university/college degree required
– Bonus (but not required): Previous SaaS and/or startup tech experience
At Cooleaf, we design programs to engage teams in behaviors that help companies achieve better business results through a combination of recognition, business-aligned challenges, and data insights. We are a 500 Startups and angel-funded startup that works with customers that range from small businesses to the Fortune 500. Our customers include Turner Broadcasting, WestRock, Woodward Academy, Aprio, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Clemson University, and many others. We have been honored as ‘Atlanta’s hottest startup’ and featured in local and national press (including NPR, Atlanta Business Chronicle, WSJ, AJC, and more).
Our office is located in the bustling Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV is the fourth largest co-working space in the U.S. and provides benefits such as free coffee, (tons of) snacks, ping pong tables, arcade cabinets, lunch (Fridays), Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by great people achieving amazing things.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com