Think of us not as your agency, but as your technical partner.
From the outset, we are doing something that many agencies do — build apps. You’ll find agencies that specialize in different technology stacks and verticals. We keep ourselves open because we can quickly expand our team to meet your needs. So, then, how do we differ?
It’s in our philosophy of why we work in the first place. Our purpose is to help non-technical visionaries get a chance to release something game-changing. We exist to give companies and organizations that have fallen behind in technology the chance to get ahead.
Most of all, we know all of the do’s and don’ts when it comes to building complicated apps. The core of our team has been around since the very beginning, so our smooth communication and process is something that people quickly notice.
Everyone in our team is united by the principles of customer service. We’re here for our clients, and we’ll only work with people if we believe in their idea as much as they do. We’re in it with them, and they’ll always walk away from a meeting knowing that we have their back.
Chop Dawg is looking for a part-time project manager to help with weekly client meetings, regular client communication and making sure that projects are staying on track time-wise as well as budget. This involved both coordination of internal resources as well as client-facing interactions.
At our current pace, you would be looking at 6-10 projects happening at any one time at various stages of design, development, QA and launch.
Weekly client meetings run throughout the week with an emphasis on Monday-Wednesday and are scattered throughout the day. The ideal candidate would have the flexibility to accommodate that more sporadic schedule.
– Attending weekly client meetings and sending a recap of discussions post-meeting
– Managing client expectations while coordinating internal resources for each project
– Adjusting project schedules as needed
– Thriving in the chaos. Juggling multiple projects along with the client expectations is an ever-changing environment and it requires a level-head to keep everything steady.
– An assertive nature to coordinate internal team members as well as manage clients. We are not looking for a yes man (or woman)
– The ability to think quickly on your feet to solve problems in real-time.
If you think that you could be the right fit for this position, please email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you and talk about the value that you can bring to the Chop Dawg team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com