Website CCAW Automotive Group
If you’re interested in working for a fast growing e-commerce company,
CCAW Automotive Group is looking for a Data Specialist to analyze data
and build processes around managing various types of data.
YOUR MISSION as the Ops Specialist
To help CCAW Automotive Group smoothly transition from a soon-to-be big company to a big
company by onboarding new products. Help CCAW Automotive Group identify trends and take
action based on your data analysis. Help make CCAW Automotive Group a great company by
being a “rockstar” team member.
• MEASURING YOUR SUCCESS: How do you know you’re successful?
• Revenue from new products will exceed or meet targets.
• Time to onboard new products and new vendors is significantly reduced.
• Customers will praise company and provide positive feedback about CCAW’s service.
• CCAW team members will enjoy working with you. Team members will say things like
“Jane/John is a go getter who we can always count on.” “Jane/John makes this a great place
to work by constantly thinking outside the box and looking for improvement opportunities.”
YOUR SKILLS: What skills will you need to bring?
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months of internship or professional work experience.
• Self-starting, scrappy and highly motivated with strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, logical and concise manner to individuals with varying
backgrounds in a written and verbal manner.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and execute on each task at a high level consistently.
• Desire to enhance personal and professional skillset by learning about and mastering new
• Ability to work in Buckhead Atlanta offices with remote team members located domestically
• Can’t is not part of your vocabulary.
YOUR WORK DAY: The kind of stuff you’ll do
• Obtain or build technical specifications spreadsheets for new products.
• Convert data spreadsheets from vendors into usable structured data spreadsheets.
• Identify and fill gaps in product data via web research.
• Confirm vendors adhere to inventory schedule and send inventory spreadsheets.
• Validate changes in product costs from vendors.
• Research price discrepancies identified by the accounting and fulfillment team on recent
• Analyze profitability of past orders and recommend pricing changes.
• Manage relationships with providers for product technical specifications.
BENEFITS: What will CCAW Automotive Group bring?
• Awesome Buckhead Atlanta office in Atlanta Tech Village with great environment.
• 3-5 minute walk from Buckhead Marta station.
• $30 monthly reimbursement towards unlimited Marta pass.
• Weekly professional development opportunities.
• Free gym with various weekly group fitness classes.
• Free lunch Fridays.
• Awesome free amenities including snacks and drinks.
• Game room with ping-pong, shuffleboard and Razor scooters.
• Start-up style environment.
• Health, Dental & Disability Insurance – Flat benefit contribution.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ccaw-automotive-group.workable.com/jobs/472549 →