Bloveit is a date night concierge service that helps busy couples plan awesome dates at the click of a button. Our users tell us what they like and we plan all the details for their entire night. We create a personalized, effortless, and magical experience for couples looking to make time to connect and avoid the stress of scheduling, planning, and picking where to eat and what to do for date night. Our couples pre-order their food before ever going on the date, meaning they never see a menu or bill during their date. It’s a great way to remove distractions and focus on being together. All of the fun. All of the brownie points. None of the work. We are currently live in the Atlanta area.
Being a B2C company, customer interaction and engagement is a big part of our DNA. We do a lot to make sure that Bloveit stays top of mind with our user base and keeps them engaged. Many of our signups come from word of mouth, and what better way is there for Atlantans to show their friends what they’re missing out on than a strong social media presence! Your challenge is to regularly update our main social media channels (Instagram, Facebook) with quality, engaging content. You’ll need to identify our core demographic and optimize our advertisements and posts to make sure we’re reaching our target audience. Your most important metrics will be engagement and growth. Depending on performance, this may become a permanent, paid position.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be responsible for regularly posting on Bloveit’s social media accounts and engaging (likes, comments, etc) with relevant content and Bloveit user posts. Your primary metrics will be follower growth on social media and user engagement with the content you’ll post. You’ll be encouraged to experiment with new strategies to bolster growth and engagement among our users. You will regularly share the results of your work, experiments, and outcomes. Our goal is to give solid social media marketing experience, data analysis, and presentation skills that you’ll be able to transfer wherever your career may take you in the future.
– Attention to detail
– Proficiency with Google sheets (we are a team and can help you learn too)
– Ability to analyze and present data to our team
– Solid understanding of social media platforms and user growth strategies
– Strong written English communication skills
– Innovative problem-solver that does whatever it takes to get the job done
– Intrinsically motivated
– Willingness to expend effort to grow and learn new things to meet needs moving forward – Familiarity with office software (we use Google tools)
– Some college experience preferred
– You’ll be able to go on AWESOME and FREE dates as we onboard new restaurants. You’ll get the awesome experience of going on regular Bloveit dates without ever seeing a bill!
– Our office is located at Switchyards Downtown Club. It’s a great place to network and surround yourself with entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors.
– If you don’t need to come in to the office, we’re happy to let you work from home.
– You’ll get to participate in the fantastic team events Bloveit regularly hosts (think go-karts, delicious dinner outings, escape the room, etc).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.bloveit.com/ →