Bloveit is a date night concierge service that helps busy couples plan awesome dates at the click of a button. Our users tell us what they like and we plan all the details for their entire night. We create a personalized, effortless, and magical experience for couples looking to make time to connect and avoid the stress of scheduling, planning, and picking where to eat and what to do for date night. Our couples pre-order their food before ever going on the date, meaning they never see a menu or bill during their date. It’s a great way to remove distractions and focus on being together. All of the fun. All of the brownie points. None of the work. We are currently live in the Atlanta area.
In addition to custom dinner planning, Bloveit also offers event planning for couples. These events can range from anything to drinks and a tour of the botanic gardens to tickets to a comedy show. We are looking for an unpaid intern to assist us with event sourcing and scouring the city to find the latest and greatest things to do. This is a great part-time position for an entry level marketing professional or individual seeking employment in the catering or event planning fields. Your challenge is to keep our database of events fresh and up to date, using whatever means necessary. You’ll have the liberty to experiment with new events and use whatever media necessary to uncover great date night activities in the city. Depending on performance (company growth), this may become a permanent role with additional compensation.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be responsible for helping us source new and exciting date night activities for our couples. You’ll divide these activities into categories and input them into our database so that we can connect Atlanta couples with date night activities. This role’s duties are primarily to: identify and categorize potential date night activities, upload these activities to our server, and to regularly update entries in our database as they change. After updating, you’ll run regular data analysis on user behavior to determine what types of activities are most popular within our user groups and help improve our event suggestion. We want you to gain valuable research and data analytics experience at a growing B2C company that you’ll be able to transfer wherever your career may take you in the future.
– Attention to detail
– Proficiency with Google sheets (we are a team and can help you learn too)
– Ability to analyze and present data to our team
– Innovative problem-solver that does whatever it takes to get the job done
– Intrinsically motivated
– Willingness to expend effort to grow and learn new things to meet needs moving forward – Familiarity with office software (we use Google tools)
– College student or graduate preferred
– You’ll be able to go on AWESOME and FREE dates as we onboard new restaurants. You’ll get the awesome experience of going on regular Bloveit dates without ever seeing a bill!
– Our office is located at Switchyards Downtown Club. It’s a great place to network and surround yourself with entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors.
– If you don’t need to come in to the office, we’re happy to let you work from home.
– You’ll get to participate in the fantastic team events Bloveit regularly hosts (think go-karts, delicious dinner outings, escape the room, etc).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com