Bloveit (http://bloveit.com) is a date night concierge service that helps busy couples plan awesome dates at the click of a button.
Our content marketing mission is to create date night content that empowers couples to be their most romantic self. It is our belief that couples in committed relationships deserve fun, compelling and unique and content consumers be the best significant other they can be.
The purpose of this role is to help Bloveit create and distribute that content, with the goal of establishing Bloveit as the #1 date night brand, voice, destination and authority for couples. The ideal candidate is a creative powerhouse. They love thinking outside of the box, the crazier the idea the better. An empty canvas doesn’t scare them, it excites them and gets their creative juices flowing.
– Hire team of freelance writers
– Based on Bloveit’s desired content topics, series or pieces, assign writers blog post topics to write about based on the writer’s strengths, voice, and creative flair
– Educate writers on company values, brand identity, brand voice and target audience
– Manage writers and content schedule to publish content on weekly basis
– Brainstorm new ideas for writers to work on that align with content strategy and brand
– Distribute the content across all our distribution channels. These channels include but are not limited to:
– The Blove (https://blog.bloveit.com/)
– Social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest) – Email Newsletter
– Industry + Restaurant Newsletters
– Guest Blogs
– 1-3 years of experience creating digital marketing content
– Eye for on-brand, creative content geared towards our target market; content they can’t get anywhere else
– Management skills – time and people management, organization and communication skills
– Can meet deadlines consistently
– Knowledge of SEO, content distribution channels, social media platforms and how to use each one
Pay: $21/hr (30 hours a week)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org