Website Atlanta Chapter of the Entrepreneur's Organization (EO Atlanta)
Engaging leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
About the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO):
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 12,000+ influential business owners with 163 chapters in 52 countries. EO is the catalyst that enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond. Atlanta’s EO chapter is the __ largest in the world, with 143 members. To be a member, you must be the founder, co-founder or controlling shareholder of a business with at least $1 million in annual sales. A few of the major benefits of membership include:
• Forum Groups (highly confidential small group monthly meetings)
• Learning & Social Events • Regional & Global Opportunities
EO Atlanta has many programs including:
• Accelerator (for entrepreneurs not yet at $1 million) which includes classes, mentors, forum groups and events.
• Second-In-Command Program, which is a paid benefit for EO Atlanta members and their second-in-commands.
• Spousal Forums, which are similar to EO forums but for spouses.
What You’ll Do:
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with Atlanta’s thriving entrepreneur community. In providing administrative support to the Chapter Manager, this role works closely with the Communications Chair and Accelerator Chair of the EO Atlanta Board and is a full-time position. More specifically, you will:
• Provide support efforts for EO in chapter, regional and global events and related programs (Peak Checklist).
• Manage and update web content for chapter information, events and membership data on eoatlanta.com
• Create and distribute a monthly chapter newsletter via Mailchimp
• Create and send event evites via MailChimp for monthly learning and social events
• Set up event registration through online programs, collect RSVPs and handle nametags.
• Create print collateral, including postcards, posters, and table tents for monthly events (templates are pre-designed)
• Writing copy for event promotions, blog posts, member communications
• Maintain membership lists
• Post updates to Facebook and Twitter
• Attend events as support staff
• Attend board meetings monthly
• Assist in documenting and disseminating board minutes
• Support and interact with prospects and members as needed.
• Develop and administer chapter surveys
• Coordinate meeting schedules through Doodle and send calendar invitations
• Schedule all trainings and support with logistics
• Schedule all board meetings, moderator events, etc.
• Coordinate Global Leadership Conference travel plans
• Manage our Google group list
• Post & tag pictures on Facebook and chapter website
• Follow up on payments with EO members, Strategic Alliance Partners and program participants
• Help with event registrations and cancellations
• Manage CRM data entry
• Coordinate and execute certain event planning activities for Accelerator program, such as event reminders, catering, event space, and more, as needed.
• Purchase and deliver thank you gifts for SAPs, speakers, etc.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Excellent organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• A LOT of energy, self-motivation, a proactive approach to everything, resourcefulness and outgoing nature.
• Willingness to learn the use of existing online and other tools already in use, as well as our processes and protocols for getting things done.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technology and Social media savvy.
• Possess immediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, MailChimp, Google Drive projects (office, sheets, forms, slides) and InDesign/Illustrator.
• Have minimal experience with WordPress and CRM tools
• Have the ability to quickly learn several online tools, including Content Management System, the EO Atlanta and EO Global website, Slack, and more.
You are a shining example of the perfect candidate if you…
• Have an insatiable desire to execute at the highest level possible
• Have an attention to detail that puts “Where’s Waldo” to shame
• Are skilled with software and technology
• Are hyper-organized
• Have strong communication skills
• Have excellent writing skills
• Are friendly, committed, and resourceful
• Are not necessarily a designer, but you know what looks good and what doesn’t
College education is preferred. Please submit resume to email@example.com.