ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Digital Marketing Manager – Atlanta or New Orleans
Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in New Orleans and San Francisco, ARPR is one of the fastest growing tech PR firms, and was named 2014 National Small Agency of the Year by Bulldog Reporter. In 2016, we were the only PR firm on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of 100 Fastest Growing Companies, ranked the #5 Best Places to Work in Atlanta and named a TOP Place to Work by PR News! Most recently, we were ranked as one of the top 30 Tech PR Agencies in the nation by O’Dwyers.
Since 2012, we’ve been building a global client roster of high growth technology innovators and enterprise tech leaders. Combined, our team executes integrated communications campaigns that #MakeNews in outlets such as TODAY Show, TechCrunch, WSJ; and #DriveLeads using a strategic mix of content marketing, social media and lead gen activities.
ARPR is excited to seek a digital marketing account specialist with 3-6 years of experience to support our growing company. The position will play an integral role in servicing a growing roster of clients with a focus on digital marketing and analytics. As a young, entrepreneurial company, the digital account specialist will gain first-hand experience and receive fast-track leadership opportunities at ARPR that one wouldn’t acquire at a traditional agency.
• Serve as digital marketing lead for ARPR’s digitally focused accounts across practice groups. Act as direct line of contact for clients in matters concerning digital marketing strategy and execution, participating in meetings and managing support teams with positivity, clarity and confidence to seamlessly guide and deliver projects and drive ongoing results.
• Lead demand gen activations, including but not limited to landing page creation and optimization, creating and executing nurture campaigns and more.
• Lead SEO and SEM initiatives including but not limited to keyword audits, SEO optimization strategies and execution, PPC campaigns and more.
• Lead social media activations, including but not limited to social advertising, social media trainings, influencer marketing and analytics reporting.
• Work with account leadership and clients to develop strategic plans, including content calendars, tradeshow activations, etc.
• Draft content marketing pieces, including but not limited to byline articles, white papers and case studies ensuring optimization for digital marketing syndication.
• Measure clients’ media, social media, lead gen and marketing results and effectively translate analytics into actionable insights to constantly drive success.
• Support company marketing efforts by leading the ARPR inbound marketing team efforts, contributing thought leadership content, executing digital marketing ads and drafting award applications, attending related networking and professional development events etc.
• Occasionally support new business pitches and proposal development, based on lead origination, technical skills needed, etc.
• Continually co-mentor with the ARPR team and embody our Spirited Ideals in everything you do.
• Agency experience required
• 3+ years of experience with paid media (PPC, Display, Social, etc.), conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, social media marketing and analytics
• Familiarity with: Cision/Vocus, PRWeb, Sprout Social, CMS platforms, CRM systems, Hubspot/Marketo/Pardot etc., Basecamp, Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords, social media advertising, Mac OS
• Experience using: Basecamp, PowerPoint, Excel, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media advertising platforms, Mac OS, marketing automation
• Understanding of the technology ecosystem – its players, challenges and opportunities
• Understanding of and desire to learn B2B and B2C mobility, health IT, mission critical, cybersecurity and SaaS innovations
ARPR’s culture is flexible and team oriented, but the position will report to the account leadership teams and the SVP while also being accountable to our whole “army of awesome.” Position includes robust benefits package and perks such as no dress code, unlimited vacation, flexible workweeks and generous professional development opportunities. Send resume and cover letter (be creative!) to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org