ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Sr. Account Manager – ATLANTA
Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in New Orleans and San Francisco, ARPR is one of the fastest growing tech PR firms, and was named 2014 National Small Agency of the Year by Bulldog Reporter. In 2016, we were the only PR firm on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of 100 Fastest Growing Companies, ranked the #5 Best Places to Work in Atlanta and named a TOP Place to Work by PR News! Most recently, our annual revenue helped us break the ranks as one of the top 30 Tech PR Agencies in the nation by O’Dwyers.
In our five-year history, we’ve built a global client roster of high growth technology innovators and enterprise tech leaders. Combined, our team executes integrated communications campaigns that #MakeNews in outlets such as TODAY Show, TechCrunch and WSJ, and #DriveLeads using a strategic mix of content marketing, social media and lead gen activities.
ARPR is excited to seek a senior account manager with 6+ years of agency experience to support our growing company. We are looking for a candidate that embodies ARPR’s Spirited Ideals, and is a true team player exemplifying hunger, humility and relational smarts. The position will play an integral role in servicing a growing roster of clients, as well as developing our junior team and entry-level employees. At our young, entrepreneurial company, the senior account manager will gain first-hand experience and receive fast-track leadership opportunities that one wouldn’t acquire at a traditional agency.
CLIENT SERVICE (75%)
• Serve as account lead on three or more of ARPR’s technology accounts. Act as direct line of contact for clients, confidently leading meetings and managing support teams with positivity and clarity to seamlessly manage projects and drive ongoing results.
• Work with agency leadership and clients to develop strategic plans, including content calendars, tradeshow activations, social media plans, etc.
• Plan and execute media relations campaigns, including but not limited to press release writing, journalist pitching, staffing client press interviews, rapid responses, etc.
• Plan and lead social media activations, including but not limited to social advertising, social media trainings, influencer marketing and analytics reporting.
• Draft comprehensive content marketing pieces, including but not limited to byline articles, white papers and case studies.
• Measure clients’ media, social media, lead gen and digital marketing results, and effectively translate analytics into actionable insights to constantly drive success and prove ROI to clients and stakeholders.
• Manage ARPR’s internship program, including recruitment/hiring, ongoing mentorship, time management, etc.
• Continually co-mentor with the entire ARPR team and embody our Spirited Ideals in everything you do.
MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (10%)
• Support company marketing efforts by contributing thought leadership content, developing content marketing pieces, drafting award applications, attending related networking and professional development events, etc.
• Occasionally support new business pitches and proposal development, based on lead origination, technical skills needed, etc.
• Six or more years of experience, with at least three years of agency experience required.
• Familiarity with: Cision/Vocus, PRWeb, SproutSocial, CMS platforms, CRM systems, HubSpot/Marketo/etc., Basecamp, Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords, social media advertising, Mac OS
• Understanding of and desire to learn B2B and B2C mobility, health IT, mission critical, cybersecurity and SaaS innovations
• Proficiency with AP style writing guidelines, long-form writing and storytelling.
ARPR’s culture is flexible and team oriented, but the position will report to the account leadership teams and the SVP while also being accountable to our whole “army of awesome.” Position includes robust benefits package and perks such as no dress code, unlimited vacation, flexible workweeks and generous professional development opportunities. Position will be based out of Ponce City Market. Send resume and cover letter (be creative) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com