AR|PR AGENCY BACKGROUND
Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in New Orleans and San Francisco, AR|PR is one of the fastest growing tech PR firms, and was named 2014 National Small Agency of the Year by Bulldog Reporter. In 2015, our CEO was named Atlanta’s Entrepreneur of the Year, and in 2016 we were the only PR firm on the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of 100 Fastest Growing Companies, as well as its list of Best Places to Work. In our four-year history, we’ve built a global client roster of high growth technology innovators and enterprise tech leaders. Combined, our team executes integrated communications campaigns that #makenews in outlets such as TODAY Show, TechCrunch, WSJ; and #driveleads using a strategic mix of content marketing, social media and lead gen activities.
AR|PR INTERN DESCRIPTION
At AR|PR, we are seeking a paid intern who is committed to doing their best work each and every day. We need a young gun who is excited to learn, has a passion for social media engagement and wants to get his/her feet wet with content marketing on industry topics. We’re looking for someone who likes getting nerdy by learnin’ the ins and outs of systems like Cision, WordPress, Sprout Social, Google Analytics and a host of other geeky tools. In short, we’re looking for a rock star.
AR|PR’s Rock Star Intern…
• Is dependable, super adaptable, has a great attitude – an all-around team player
• Is confident and excited to learn new things every day
• Is a research hound and avid problem-solver; she/he enjoys finding solutions to
challenges or coming up with ways to makes existing processes easier
• Has a knack for serving and supporting others (can be customers, classmates, etc.)
• Keeps things organized, prioritized and on time (meets deadlines)
• Communicates with superiors and teammates early and often
• #DreamsBig: Loves taking on new challenges and seeks to grow (and advance) quickly
• Has a background in PR, communications, marketing, journalism or related field
• Has experience using Microsoft Office
• Currently active on and passionate about the most popular social media networks
including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook
• Prior experience with WordPress and/or Constant Contact is a plus
• Often, you’re the first smiling face/voice that clients will encounter. As such, you’re responsible for greeting visitors and ensuring that we make a great first impression.
• You’re an integral member of our reporting team, and you’ll be helping compile monthly reports for clients. You’ll learn a lot about digital marketing ROI along the way, we promise!
• You’ll get to support clients behind-the-scenes by researching media lists, scheduling social media content, etc.
• You’ll be one of our primary social media gurus. You’ll write, schedule and monitor progress on social content via LinkedIn, Google+ Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook for AR|PR. We’ll want to hear your personal recommendations for making on-going improvements as well!
• You’ll think of creative ways to engage with AR|PR’s social followers and you’ll be updating and engaging on behalf of the agency on social media networks in real-time.
• You’ll draft, format, execute and promote AR|PR’s webinar emails, agency e-newsletters and agency blog content.
• You’ll take on more and more responsibilities that meet your interests and bring value to the agency as you grow with us – be ready to take on new and exciting challenges!
Bottom line, our intern is responsible for making sure that AR|PR’s #AgencyLife runs smoothly. Internships at AR|PR are considered a practice run for future account coordinator roles (just ask the folks we’ve promoted in the past!) – we want talent to grow at our agency!
Agency life at AR|PR is fast-paced and exciting. If you’re looking for an opportunity to hustle, share your creativity and be a part of an amazing team, and you’ve got what it takes, give us a shout – our Army of Awesome is interested in getting to know you! Send your resume and cover letter (be creative) to Jennifer@arpr.com.