What is Airlift?
We are an innovative third party logistics company that handles e-commerce shipping and fulfillment.
Online sellers use our simple and seamless platform to store, package, and ship their inventory so they can focus on their business.
We believe that small businesses become successful when they focus on the things that make them unique, such as their product, brand, and customer experience.
Therefore at Airlift, we build our products from the heart. We care deeply about providing the best overall experience to our customers for time consuming and frustrating tasks like shipping.
Become an Airlifter!
As a part-time Administrative Assistant you will:
– Coordinate and organize project tasks
– Manage the team agenda
– Manage team communication
– Handle customer support
– Work with our partners
– Complete simple bookkeeping, data entry and organization
– Prepare and maintain spreadsheets
– Complete random essential tasks that are important to the team
Up for the challenge?
We are a super lean startup that’s also rapidly growing. You will report directly to the CEO and make major contributions to the company.
This is a great gateway for anyone interested in starting their own company and wants to experience the environment first hand.
– Duration: 12-18 weeks that could transition into a full or management position.
– Hours per week: 10-20 hours that may increase. As a high paced startup environment, flexibility will be incredibly important.
– Compensation: $12/hr.
– Location: Atlanta Tech Village in Atlanta, GA. Occasionally you may have to come to our warehouse in Lawrenceville, GA, therefore having reliable transportation would be ideal.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com