Planning offsites is hard. We make it easy.
Zinnia orchestrates easy, impactful offsites for high performing teams. We plan the end-to-end experience for company offsites, leadership retreats, sales kickoffs, and more.
We are looking for an experienced event planner who is comfortable handling end-to-end logistics for customer offsites. Demand is extremely high and we currently have a waitlist.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute bespoke events for high-growth, culture-focused companies
- Curate customer-specific, budget-aware proposals with venues, gastronomy, and activities
- Collaborate with the customer to meet expectations and business goals
- Build detailed itineraries for a seamless attendee experience
- Manage the event onsite with travel to beautiful locations across the country and globe
- Bring creativity, structure, and fantastic service
- Improve the process and experience along the way
- Jump in right away – we have a waitlist and we’re ready to keep growing!
What We Look For:
- 2-5 years experience in event planning, preferably corporate events
- Demonstrated excellence in event planning strategy, process, and best practices
- Strong project management skills including organization and attention to detail
- Ability to take the lead and solve problems with minimal direction
- Passion for bringing people together and creating memorable experiences
- Comfort with technology-centered, fast-paced environment
Zinnia is a fast-growing company out of the Atlanta Ventures Studio, located in the Atlanta Tech Village.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible & results-driven working environment, 401k match, health and dental coverage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com