Full Stack Engineer – Mid or Senior Level
Full-Time in New Orleans, LA – Hybrid
From nation-wide music festivals to small fundraisers, WRSTBND is a leading partner for seamless event technology.
WRSTBND was born out of a think tank of tech engineers and event producers to bridge every operational aspect of events. We have created an event technology ecosystem that connects the dots on multiple aspects of an event.
We’re pioneering integrated RFID and NFC scanning hardware, edge computing, real-time mobile transactions and backend processes – each with the ability to be customized to specific event needs and goals. Our team is trusted by industry leaders such as See Tickets, Live Nation, C3 Presents, the NFL, and the NBA.
WRSTBND is seeking an experienced full stack engineer. This individual will spend most of their time helping to build out new features and offerings in the WRSTBND product stack. This is a full time, hybrid position on our product development team that reports directly to the CTO. We offer relocation assistance and a remote work trial for anyone interested in joining our team in New Orleans.
As a Full Stack Engineer for WRSTBND, you’ll:
- Develop new features and functions on the WRSTBND platform
- Collaborate with UI/UX and hardware development team
- Maintain and fix implemented features
- Convert visual designs to working user interfaces
- Able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment, deadline driven environment
You don’t have to check all the boxes, but we think these skills are important for this role:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with low-code development platforms, especially Mendix
- Experience in modern web frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, ES6, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, and/or CSS3
- Experience in native app development using React Native, Swift, Kotlin, or Java
- Extensive experience building mobile-first web applications, single page web applications and responsive websites
- Experience with remote data via REST API and JSON, PostMan, and knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with backend development concepts, including Java or a similar strongly-typed, object-oriented language, SQL, database management, and multithreading
- Experience with deployment tools and techniques such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, CI/CD platforms, and AWS services
- Experience and understanding of Agile Software Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Documenting projects so that other team members can easily understand scope, function, and implementation
- A willingness to learn new skills and find the best solutions to new projects and endeavors
These are some of the perks of working at WRSTBND:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible work hours / policy
- Stock options after 1 year of employment
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. WRSTBND does not accept phone calls or walk-in applications.
If you read the below description and feel that WRSTBND excites you, but your experience does not add up completely that is ok. We encourage you to still apply and tell us what makes you passionate and how you can add value to our team.
WRSTBND is committed to fighting injustice. Fairness is key to our company’s purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. WRSTBND is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit wrstbnd.breezy.hr.