Voxie is growing fast and having recently taken on venture funding to fuel even faster growth. We are looking for sharp, positive individuals to join us in our mission to be the partner of choice for companies that want to better engage with their customers via text.
The Events Manager will report directly to the head of marketing to develop events that increase awareness of Voxie in target verticals and contribute to the sales pipeline.
What you’ll do:
● Coordinate and execute on overall event strategy for all Voxie-hosted events throughout the year: trade shows, conferences, webinars—both on-demand and live.
● Manage Events calendar and related internal & external communications including speaker outreach, tech rehearsals/readiness, and overall project management.
● Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to develop and execute on our event strategy.
● Directly coordinate logistics with venues, partners, speakers, and contracted resources.
● Coordinate event-related marketing communications, representing Voxie through prospect and attendee communications.
● Manage, order, and coordinate event collateral + design specs.
● Compile post-event reports and analysis, including measurement of performance versus events goals.
● Create and manage events budget.
● Manage brand presence, collateral, design planning as well as staffing for trade show and speaker opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
● Three plus years experience managing both online and offline event strategies and logistics ideally at a B2B SaaS company.
● Strong project management skills (ideally using Asana).
● A history of creating events that contribute meaningfully to the sales pipeline.
● Degree in public relations, communications or commensurate experience.
● A passion for creating a memorable and unique event experience for all involved.
● Fanatical attention to detail.
● Ability to write copy as needed.
● Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
● Ability to travel up to 25%.
Why You’ll Love Voxie
We put customers first. Win and work as a team in everything we do. Results-oriented (we work smart). Bias towards action. And we’re eternal optimists. Those are the values that define who we are and create the foundation of what we’re building.
We’re venture-backed, launched mid-2018 and since then are powering conversations for some of the world’s largest brands like Danone, Unilever, Lululemon, and Samsung while helping new-emerging brands go-to-market faster using the Voxie platform.
We’re on a mission to redefine how brands connect with their customers in meaningful ways that doesn’t involve email spam and canned BS. This is challenging work but our team of passionate, creative, problem-solvers makes the journey exciting!
We’re fast paced, innovative and collaborative. We prioritize having fun along the way and empowering our employees to truly do their best work.
Why you should come work with us:
You’ll be a part of the early team of a fast-growing company building an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and teammates who cares.
You will work with an incredible cross-functional team who you’ll learn from and teach every day.
We’re building a rocket ship – you’ll get to experience that first-hand and have a voice in steering our journey.
You will hear “Yes! Let’s do that!” and then have the ability to successfully execute your ideas.
You will grow more here than anywhere else. That’s a promise.
To apply for this job please visit www.voxie.com.