Verusen is experiencing incredible growth in our second year in our current business model. We have signed some of the world’s most respective brands growing over 300% in 2020 so far–a year that has been challenging for so many others. This will be hard work. But building a great company is never easy. Are you ready?
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
The company vision is to build the intelligent connected supply chain, where all parts can exchange digital materials data throughout the supply chain and receive the intelligence, they need to run their global organizations. Currently focus verticals and customers include leading CPG, Food & Beverage, Energy and Automotive organizations.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
For more information about the company, check us out at www.verusen.com.
Supply chains are the driving operations of our world. Everything we touch was thoughtfully designed, manufactured, and delivered. It is easily the backbone of business. But supply chains often do not get the same appreciation and focused attention in technology offerings. It can be difficult to create thoughtful software that helps drive the seamless coordination and efficiency of supply chains. But when done right and capitalized on, the implications for impacting organizations up and down a supply chain can be enormous–and the world at large. This is the opportunity for an experienced, driven Solutions Architect at Verusen.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who is not just willing but wanting to roll up the sleeves to help us build a world-class SaaS offering for the world’s most complex supply chains. Our ideal team member will help lead customer implementation and onboarding. Our customers are some of the largest corporations in the world with complex supply chains and complex technology stacks. The Solutions Architect will help orchestrate teams across the customer and Verusen to ensure effective and efficient onboarding to deliver rapid speed to value–able to understand and bridge the technical components of our customers with the requirements of our AI platform.
This role will not be a traditional Solution Architect role as we are building a product platform that can be highly leverageable across customers and technologies with a focus on SAP.
Our Solutions Architect needs to be passionate about understanding customers and finding solutions to real customer problems–get down to the why. Our team, customers, investors, and partners have a high bar for strong ROI and speed to value, the ideal candidate will be a tactical Solutions Architect who excels at continuous discovery and agile delivery.
- Guide prospects as part of the sales process working closely with our sales team to sell collaboratively including facilitating the discovery of operational and technical faculties of the customer
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and research opportunities for product growth
- Collaborate across teams to create alignment between sales, product, customer success, and engineering
- Craft and prioritize onboarding and implementation efforts with internal and external stakeholders
- Disseminate technical alignment (and misalignment) of the customer and our core product requirements
- Work closely with the product and engineering team for onboarding
- QA platform implementations to ensure the quality onboarding and speed to value
- Transition customers from limited subscriptions and onboarding to full customer success
- Provide Level 2 technical support, as needed
- Manage and create initiatives to improve the customer experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical product consultant, solutions architect, sales engineer
- Knowledge of and experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management is a MUST
- Experience integrating with SAP or competitive enterprise asset management software is a MUST
- Understanding and experience of building artificial intelligent-offerings are desirable
- Strong technical analysis of data with SQL and customer systems architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams
- Ability to manage a project including timeline and resource management
- Experience working in an Agile environment using tools such as Jira is a plus
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
What we offer
- A key founding team role as part of an exciting growth journey
- Learning from the best – passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- Great colleagues and a social working environment in Midtown Atlanta; though, flexible office policy through 2020
- A competitive salary, equity and commission model
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Work that matters
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.