Are you motivated by finding answers? Do you enjoy uncovering solutions through careful analysis of data?
Read on – you could be Vert’s next Paid Media Strategist!
Vert is in search of a strategic, collaborative Paid Media Strategist to join our Media team. This role will be integral to the ongoing strategy, development, and optimization of digital advertising campaigns across a variety of industry verticals and marketing channels.
In this position, you’ll play an integral role in bringing audience-first, impact-driven campaigns to life in collaboration with strategists, specialists, creatives, analysts, and developers. You’ll work alongside media strategists, creatives, analysts, and CRM specialists to develop and execute well-informed media plans designed to bring our clients optimal results.
Our ideal candidate for this position has 3+ years of digital media (advertising) experience, preferably in an agency setting or working for an online brand or direct-to-consumer organization where media was critical to the organization’s success. You have demonstrated interest and experience partnering with others to plan, launch, optimize, and analyze successful media campaigns. You love tracking sales, performing A/B tests, and identifying the best products and pages to drive traffic towards.
- This person will be responsible for:
- Ideation, planning, targeting, and set up for e-commerce digital media campaigns across top channels (Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Video, etc.)
- Coordinating with strategists and creatives to align on messaging, copy, creative, and targeting for respective campaigns where the goal is to drive e-commerce sales
- Ownership and subject matter expertise for digital media trends, research, and best practices as they relate to marketing programs and channels
- Providing ideas, suggestions, and strategies to inform content, landing pages, promotional campaigns, and stories to help fuel growth and performance for our clients
- Coordinating with our Account Strategy team to ensure information is effectively and proactively communicated to clients in reports, Points of View (POVs), deliverables, and presentations
- Working with media vendors, requesting proposals via RFPs, issuing IOs, trafficking e-commerce media buys, and reconciling spend
- Analyzing results and activity from media campaigns by leveraging platform reporting, Google Data Studio dashboards, custom reports, Excel, etc.
- Maintaining expertise in emerging digital trends and technologies via blogs, events, conferences, online learning, etc.
- Work closely with the CRM team to help deploy email marketing campaigns, loyalty programs or other initiatives to support and complement media campaigns and initiatives
This person must be able to:
- Work autonomously within paid social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, etc) and Google Ads (Search, Video, Display, App, Shopping) to accurately launch campaigns
- Understand bid, keyword, creative and targeting shifts and how those impact campaign performance
- Identify insights from large sets of data and the ability to draw conclusions based on performance
- Identify challenges and find innovative solutions, whether thinking about big-picture client goals or day-to-day tactics
- Work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Speak to larger digital media trends and how those impact media approaches such as emerging platforms and technologies, removal of third-party data, iOS 14 privacy updates, metaverse, NFTs, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
The salary range for this role is $54,000-60,000 per year.
If you are excited about this role but don’t have all of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We hire people, not resumes, and don’t want one line in a job description to prevent us from finding an awesome addition to our team.
To apply for this job please visit vertdigital.applytojob.com.