The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
We are a growing SaaS company based in the heart of Silicon Valley and rapidly expanding our Atlanta based Business Development team. As a BDR, your primary responsibility is to proactively contact outbound leads for the purpose of qualifying them for a more in-depth discussion with our Account Executive Team. The outbound leads will come from a variety of marketing sources that are focused on lead generation and your own personal efforts. Your overall responsibility is to quickly qualify these opportunities and work with the sales team to bring them to closure. This is a great opportunity with plenty of benefits and perks (in-office yoga and boot camp, catered lunches, premium snacks and drinks) with potential advancement within the organization.
• Identify and create new qualified opportunities by prospecting a list of target organizations
• As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
• Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
• “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing opportunities
• Engage with customers, both on the telephone and with email, to analyze their needs
• Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team
• Collaborate with marketing research team and sales on lead quality and conversion
• Infrequent travel to help with trade-shows and other marketing and sales events
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years business experience, with at least one in sales
• Clear communications skills / excellent phone etiquette, with the ability to speak with C-Level and Senior Executives and ask thought-provoking questions
• Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
• Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing, not afraid to talk to strangers)
• Excellent time management skills
• Quick learner who is self motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adaptive to change
• Ability to converse with and influence marketing organizations
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.