The world's leading provider of utility data.
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic and Visual Designer with a strategic mindset, fun, and collaborative spirit, and get-it-done mentality, to work within a high-performance B2B marketing team and take the company to the next level as we scale and continue our upward growth trajectory.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand creative assets to support sales, marketing, and product. Work will include digital, print, and experiential content, as well as graphics for website and social media.
Candidates must bring digital graphics experience and have the ability to work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams as the primary design resource in the company. The ideal candidate for this role must have a passion for clean, persuasive design and be able to drive the creative process from concept to completion. And, they must be able to juggle multiple projects at a time and consistently deliver quality while meeting tight deadlines.
If you’re looking to flex your creative B2B design skills and tackle new challenges in a collaborative environment, this is the place for you.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teammates to support sales enablement, develop sales presentations, collateral and case studies, and respond to RFPs
- Manage website design, content, and layouts along with product, user experience, and marketing teammates to increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates
- Manage other design needs such as corporate stationery, email and presentation templates, signage, and trade show materials as needed
- Own and maintain Urjanet’s visual brand guidelines – logo, color palette, iconography, typography, imagery
- Create icons and graphics as needed to communicate concepts and complex information for website and collateral
- Schedule, manage and track projects
- Ensure internal and external brand compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of professional design experience in a B2B tech industry (minimum of 5 years)
- A portfolio of published work
- Experience in designing both print and digital assets
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise customizing Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Slides templates and slides
- Experience with basic video editing tools and WordPress website tools
- Creative thinker
- Good time management skills; flexibility to change course quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter attitude, with the ability both to work independently with little direction and collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
- A passion for technology that’s used for good, within climate action, financial inclusion, and consumer empowerment
To apply for this job please visit urjanet.com.