Interactive digital program for depression.
Make an impact in the world of mental health by becoming part of the UpLift team. We’re an early-stage startup that aims to help millions of people overcome depression with our interactive digital program (www.uplift.app). We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join us as a core member of our small team with big dreams.
In this role, you will be architecting new software from the ground up, replatforming existing applications, and growing the product in new and exciting ways. You’ll take on a leadership role in the team, work on a daily basis with the CEO, and come up with ideas that will substantially shape our product. Most importantly, you’ll be working on a product that directly helps people overcome depression.
We’re a startup that’s fundamentally focused on doing good with our lives – we were founded out of the Effective Altruism movement, which uses reason and evidence to do the most amount of good for the world. Read more about us here: https://hypepotamus.com/companies/uplift-raises-1-million-seed/
What you’ll do:
- Work as a core member of our team to shape the direction of the program
- Build both iOS and Android mobile applications using Swift and Kotlin
- Set the technical direction for and own the implementation of products you will build from scratch
- Lead and manage the team’s engineering workflows and assist with administration/configuration of related tools and processes
- Provide technical mentorship and share expertise with teammates
- Establish coding best practices
- Perform code reviews
- Work effectively in our Agile product development framework
We allow for flexible hours and some telecommute options, but you should be in the Atlanta office most days. We’re also willing to help you with relocation.
The only mandatory requirements for applying are:
- You are a strong and experienced programmer who enjoys coding
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Start Date: September 2019
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
- Generous and flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
If you’re interested in applying, please send a resume and 1-2 sentences on why you’re interested in this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com