Universal Phoenix Group, LLC is a multi-faceted organization spanning the entertainment, fashion, sports and gaming/technology industries. www.menfesinteractive.com
We strive to utilize our market presence in the entertainment industries of sports, dance, fashion and gaming to positively influence local communities, while bridging gaps globally to improve communities throughout the world. UPG seeks to expose the arts and empower younger generations with viable development solutions and opportunities.
This internship is for Menfes Interactive, UPG’s entertainment technology arm and includes gaming projects such as Boogaloo Shrimp’s PopLock N Shock (poplocknshock.io) and STEAM Dreams (www.steamdreams.io), both 3D Unity Projects. Other potential projects may include www.enterthefullcourse.com, www.swordsandscales.com, www.icecreamdreamisland.com, www.kryptokronic.io, www.digitaldancer.io and more! Interns will have the opportunity to receive invaluable experience in the animation, technology and gaming industries as well as meet professionals, gain travel and commission opportunities. You will work with senior executives, developers and other team members.
This position includes 3 actual jobs, which may be performed individually or if the potential intern has skills in more than one category (modeler, rigger, animator), it is possible to participate in more than one function. This internship is for an up and coming animated series/franchise (comedic satirical genre) and affiliated products. We are interested in interns who are self starters, exhibit good time management and value integrity in all work. Must be creative and willing to internalize the project’s intended results.
– Must have the ability to make characters, props, scenes or any physical object on screen.
– Responsible to incorporate models into movable constructs by using ‘bones’ on any potential mobile
– Ability to bring life and appeal to all modeled and rigged objects.
– Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
– Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
– Possesses or Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
– Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
– Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
– Ability to do concept drawing and storyboarding with little instructions
– Great team player and self starter who is eager to learn and grow together
– Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
– Experience in website and game development is aplus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org