The Custom Software/Report Engineer is responsible for but not limited to designing and building custom reports, scripts and/or feeds for UKG TeleStaff.
The CSE will work in a team environment to create and design custom solutions for UKG TeleStaff based on customer needs using the BIRT custom reporting tool or other methods (i.e. VBScript). The CSE applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues, and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Using professional concepts, to deliver customs in various environments
• Analyze enhanced requirements and create process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• Analyze customer needs and think out of the box to resolve issues
• Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team.
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
• Provide significant transfer of UKG product knowledge to UKG customer
• Collaborate with senior team members to assist in developing the best solution for the customer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience in consulting, software applications is strongly preferred
• Experience with BIRT and/or VBScript is preferred
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, technical product knowledge, and strong attention to detail are critical
• Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills are a must
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Able to manage multiple custom projects at any given time
• Manage escalated situations as proactively as possible and promptly involve manager
• Effective time management skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit careers.kronos.com.