Website Tyrannosaurus Tech
Colossal Commitment to Impactful Products
Tyrannosaurus Tech is an award winning technology firm dedicated to designing and developing high impact software products. We act as a technology partner for organizations looking to launch innovative SaaS (software as a service) products in healthcare, public health, and education. Our team provides both the strategic expertise and technical skills needed to successfully bring new products to market.
We pride ourselves on being down-to-earth, always curious, and eager to build products that help people. And good news…we’re growing!
We need someone versatile and hungry to learn within our booming agency. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun. Applicants should be in a position to contribute positively to our unique company culture.
Please check out our requirements below. If you think you fit the bill, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a super sharp senior level Back-End web developer who is proficient with Ruby on Rails. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and libraries
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Review the code of other teammates
- Mentoring more junior members of the development team
- Develop training material and documentation
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as Devise and RSpec
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with Git code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity/Proficiency with React and/or ReactNative is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is a plus
- 100% Cost Coverage for Employee Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Work from Home/Hybrid Options Available
- 401K with Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com