Website Tyrannosaurus Tech
Colossal Commitment to Impactful Products
Tyrannosaurus Tech is an award winning technology firm dedicated to designing and developing high impact software products. We act as a technology partner for organizations looking to launch innovative SaaS (software as a service) products in healthcare, public health, and education. Our team provides both the strategic expertise and technical skills needed to successfully bring new products to market.
We pride ourselves on being down-to-earth, always curious, and eager to build products that help people. And good news…we’re growing!
The engineering team at Tyrannosaurus Tech is expanding rapidly and we’re in search of a strategic director to manage our growth. As the Director of Engineering you will foster a culture of operational excellence and participate in setting our vision for future product development.
The ideal candidate will ensure that the digital products we build maintain high technical standards aligned with industry best practices. They are responsible for leading a highly talented and dedicated engineering team with members in the USA and abroad, managing day-to-day operations, developing technical strategy, as well as hiring and mentoring new recruits.
Responsibilities & Duties
What you will be doing:
- Manage, lead, grow, and retain a team of technical leaders and developers in order to achieve goals and meet project deadlines.
- Assist in hiring new engineers and coordinate their training.
- Partner with our Product Design, Project Management and Client stakeholder teams to establish project vision, develop/plan roadmaps and deliver technology that is enterprise quality and highly intuitive.
- Report and coordinate directly with Tyrannosaurus Tech’s cofounders on team growth and performance.
- Design and implement strategies for future product development projects, rooted in the company’s objectives, principles, and standards.
- Improve engineering processes in areas such as: reusability, documentation, releases/deployments, code reviews, technical planning, quality assurance and testing.
- Monitor the reliability and performance of internal systems and make suggestions or updates as necessary.
- Assist sales and account management efforts in a sales engineer capacity as necessary.
- Assist in efforts to scope and estimate new opportunities with existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget.
- Stay current with and report on technology trends and market demand.
- 100% Cost Coverage for Employee Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Work from Home/Hybrid Options Available
- 401K with Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org