Tyrannosaurus Tech is a top-rated custom software development agency located in Atlanta, GA. We spend our days doing development and design work for amazing clients and brands. And good news…we’re growing!
We need someone versatile and hungry to learn within our booming agency. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun. Applicants should be in a position to contribute positively to our unique company culture.
Please check out our requirements below. If you think you fit the bill, please email us at email@example.com and, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. This would be part-time to start with potential for a full-time position. This position will give the right candidate the opportunity to gain real world experience working with complex software projects and to be mentored by seasoned technology professionals. Everyone on our team wears multiple hats, so our Product Manager should be willing to assist in tasks such as QA and limited Account Management, as necessary, to ensure product success.
- Understand and document client business and product requirements
- Research, evaluate, and document user personas and behaviors
- Serve as primary “source of truth” on intended product functionality
- Gather, organize, and act on feedback from various stakeholders to ensure product buy-in and alignment
- Identify, track, and report on appropriate product KPIs
- Assist in scoping and prioritizing complex product features
- Assist in Quality Assurance (QA)
- Assist in Account & Project Management (i.e. communicating with clients on product requirements and issues)
- An innate curiosity and passion for digital products
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- A familiarity with agile methodologies and common software development terminology
- Experience with high levels of responsibility in a dynamic professional environment
- Able to deeply understand complex products and business requirements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org