Tyrannosaurus Tech is an award winning technology firm dedicated to designing and developing high impact software products. We act as a technology partner for organizations looking to launch innovative SaaS (software as a service) products in healthcare, public health, and education. Our team provides both the strategic expertise and technical skills needed to successfully bring new products to market.
We pride ourselves on being down-to-earth, always curious, and eager to build products that help people. And good news…we’re growing!
We need someone versatile and hungry to learn within our booming agency. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun. Applicants should be in a position to contribute positively to our unique company culture.
Please check out our requirements below. If you think you fit the bill, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing team. This position will give the right candidate the opportunity to manage the development process for complex SaaS products and to be mentored by seasoned technology professionals.
Everyone on our team wears multiple hats, so Technical Project Managers on our team need to be willing to assist in additional tasks such as QA and Account Management, as necessary, to ensure product success.
- Manage designers and developers for optimal efficiency and product delivery
- Lead internal and client-facing SCRUM meetings & demos
- Utilize software tools such as JIRA, Github, and Slack to ensure project quality and velocity
- Assist in scoping and prioritizing complex product features
- Understand and document client business and product requirements
- Gather, organize, and act on feedback from clients and other stakeholders to ensure product and team alignment
- Assist in Quality Assurance (QA)
- Assist in Account Management (i.e. communicating with clients on project details and progress)
- SCRUM Certification & Experience
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Slack, and Github
- An innate curiosity and passion for digital products
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- A familiarity with agile methodologies and common software development terminology
- Experience with high levels of responsibility in a dynamic professional environment
- Able to deeply understand complex products and business requirements
- Direct experience with software development or design is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com