Tyrannosaurus Tech is a software development agency located in Atlanta, GA. We spend our days doing development and design work for amazing clients and brands. And good news…we’re growing!
We need someone versatile, hungry to learn and eager to lead within our booming agency. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun. Applicants should be in a position to contribute positively to our unique company culture.
Please check out our requirements below. If you think you fit the bill, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a super sharp senior level Back-End web developer who is proficient with Ruby on Rails. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and libraries
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Review the code of other team mates
- Develop training materials and documentation
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as Devise and RSpec
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com