Tyrannosaurus Tech is a software development agency located in Atlanta, GA. We spend our days doing development and design work for amazing clients and brands. And good news…we’re growing!
We need someone versatile, hungry to learn and eager to lead within our booming agency. Our work environment is fast-paced and fun. Applicants should be in a position to contribute positively to our unique company culture.
Please check out our requirements below. If you think you fit the bill, please email us at email@example.com and, we’d love to meet you.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and/or ReactNative
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Review the code of other team mates
- Develop training materials and documentation
- Thorough understanding of React.js, ReactNative and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with GraphQL and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git code versioning tools
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org