Website Tyk Technologies Ltd
APi management platform
Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services.
Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!) If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible.
Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post and Skills, Future Singapore, to global organisations like Capital One, the Financial Times, and Starbucks. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
The internet started by connecting mainframes, by the end of the 20th century 600m desktop and laptop computers exchanged email and web-traffic. Today around 15 billion ‘things’ are connected to the internet, growing at a rate of a billion per year. Tyk are committed to enabling interconnectivity between systems and between devices. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a Growth Hacker to increase awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention and referral within Tyk’s SaaS/Self-Service products around the world.
Our new, next-generation SaaS platform is launching imminently, and we need someone on board as a Growth Hacker to help drive the growth of this exciting new step in Tyk’s journey. We’ll depend on you to drive awareness, usage, enthusiasm and onward recommendations about Tyk SaaS, through focused Go To Market planning, ongoing lead generation campaigns and ongoing experimentation.
The right candidate will be obsessed with improving the entire customer journey for Tyk’s SaaS products with our product, UX and marketing teams. Ensuring that, from initial awareness through to everyday use, our users are easily able to:
Fall in love with Tyk
To measure your success, you will report monthly on user numbers, cost of acquisition, and revenue numbers against our agreed goals.
The Tyk brand is unique, and our culture is one of radical responsibility: you’ll need to embrace that and ensure you hit these targets by leveraging our brand.
As part of this, you’ll be working with the Product Owner to define, plan and optimise lead-gen campaigns, develop and deliver content marketing as well as segmenting and targeting our existing users to nudge them into purchase.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a huge, measurable impact on the bottom line of the business, and launch a brand new and innovative software in the API management space.
- Strategise, plan and execute campaigns to drive traffic to website/social media/apps, acquire new users and achieve solid and consistent growth
- Run data-driven testing to determine the potential success of new channels.
- Propose creative interventions that attract prospects and convert prospects to leads
- Identify core KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on, in accordance with other departments.
- Develop creative initiatives for hitting, and out-performing, those KPIs.
- Understand conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and be able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Work with paid advertising models (such as PPC or others). Plan, execute and monitor campaigns.
- Prioritizing growth channels based on ROI.
- Run data-driven testing to determine the success of new channels and campaigns
- Analyse marketing and product data along with users’ feedback to drive ongoing improvements.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (product, marketing, senior management) in order to drive positive change for users
- Determine ways to increase efficiency through scalable processes and automation
- Identify opportunities for referral marketing where relevant
- Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish and communicate with colleagues across the marketing team to produce outstanding work
- Understanding conversion rate optimisation (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
Essential skills and experience:
- Data-driven decision-making – you love understanding data, patterns and trends and using them to guide your decisions
- You must be able to deliver, and fast, influencing and collaborating with colleagues in other parts of the business. This role is operational, success will be measured by outcomes, not strategies.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Leading an online business, growth strategy, demand generation, or related experience for a large-scale online, E-commerce, or SaaS business
- Significant experience in the B2B technology space with a keen understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences.
- Analytics and data, be able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities and threats.
- Product and/or growth marketing experience within SaaS or tech companies.
- Marketing a technical product to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Marketing operations (processes, procedures and/or platforms)
- Demonstrable experience deriving campaign concepts from strategic insights and user research.
Hands-on experience of:
- Full Story
- A/B Testing
- Google Analytics
- Our standard Tyk suite of tools: Drive, Miro, Zoom, Monday
- Best practice knowledge on core marketing channels: website, social media, email marketing, and experience of using to take products to market
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes equity. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
Every employee in Tyk has an import role that supposed to help the business to succeed and grow. We are all trusted and as such, expected to work independently and to manage our own time.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.