Trust Stamp is a global provider of AI-powered identity services
About Trust Stamp
We’re a fast-growing public technology company with team members spread across the US, UK, Malta, Poland, Rwanda, and the Philippines. We are aiming to list on NASDAQ in 2021. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IDAI/overview
Role & Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer, and from time to time, the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate and own the end-to-end process around planning, preparation, and review of quarterly and annual reports, earnings releases, and external investor materials, as well as other ad hoc reports and regulatory filings as determined necessary from time to time.
- Responsible for preparing equity transactions and stock-based compensation-related accounting, including evaluation of technical accounting aspects of any equity grants and modifications.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and documentation of controls, policies, and procedures related to the accounting organization.
- Help mature accounting processes by developing written processes and policies to create a streamlined and efficient finance function.
- Evaluate the possibility of automating, monthly controls and consolidation process.
- Work cross-functionally with personnel and function leaders to collect information and input into the above-referenced reports; coordinate, review and collect comments on the various drafts; prepare support files; challenge the appropriateness of disclosures; complete all relevant disclosure checklists; reporting questionnaires, and partner with Corporate, Legal, Software Production, Commercial, and other functions on deliverables and projects.
- Maintain periodic reporting timetables, monitor progress against reporting cycle milestones, and prepare financial statement disclosures, including all equity and the statement of stockholders equity, statement of other comprehensive income, and familiarity with the statement of cash flows.
- Assist with technical accounting research, establishment, documentation, and maintenance of company accounting policies of new policies and procedures including capitalized software, revenue, equity, stock compensation, and other significant transactions.
- Monitor the development and applicability of emerging accounting and reporting rules being deliberated by the SEC, US GAAP, PCAOB, IFRS, and other pertinent regulations.
- Coordinate the relationships with external audit, tax, advisory, and other 3rd party engagements related to regulatory filings and business transactions.
- Collaborate with our corporate development team around M&A transactions with potential due diligence and technical accounting assistance surrounding consolidation and purchase considerations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Accounting preferred)
- 5-10 years of progressive accounting experience, including 3+ years of SEC reporting experience in public accounting or with a public company (technology-related preferred)
- Top performer that is willing to dive into the details, and looking to gain executive and board reporting experience with a fast-growing public company scale-up
- Detail-oriented with great project management skills, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP (IFRS knowledge is a plus) with strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Execution focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering complete and accurate work in a timely manner
- Strategic thinker that demonstrates active enthusiasm for solving problems and making valuable contributions to the company, including experience in leading complex projects and transactions
- Prior experience designing, implementing and documenting policies and procedures—in a public company control environment
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Office, and Google Drive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com